Initial consultation completely free of charge
Personalised consultation completely free of charge:
- We will immediately inform you if we are able to assist
- We will advise you of our intended strategy
- We will contact the relative parties on your behalf
- We can arrange vehicle inspections if required
- We can instruct independent assessors for legal purposes if required
- We can commence legal proceedings on your behalf if required
- We can arrange for necessary repairs to be carried out to rectify the faults(s)
- We can arrange for temporary replacement vehicles if required
- We can seek compensation for any costs incurred (legal fees, hire vehicles etc.)
- We promise 100% commitment to ensure your claim is resolved swiftly
Car Park Damage
My car was bumped in a car park and the driver didn’t stop. MCH took on the case and within 24 hours had found out the details of the driver via CCTV footage. They contacted their insurance company and immediately supplied me a courtesy vehicle. The 3rd party insurance company agreed all costs and my car was repaired within 2 weeks at no cost to myself and it didn’t affect my insurance premium. Excellent job.
Car Park Damage
Our car was damaged in a multi-storey car park. The other driver gave us his details but later denied it was his fault to his insurance company. Our insurance company wanted to charge us a £500 policy excess and warned that if the other driver didn’t admit it that it would be a claim on our insurance which would lead to our next years premium increasing. Motor Claims Helpline took on the case and received authorisation from the 3rd party insurance withion 48 hours after they submitted our evidence. Thanks MCH you saved us a lot of time and money.
Total Loss Claim
I had a crash on the motorway with no other cars involved. I had a blow out in my BMW 335i and lost control hitting the central reservation barrier. My insurance company were contacted and arranged recovery. The recovery company told them that the car was probably a write-off at which point my insurance company refused to supply me a courtesy car. I needed a car for work and my insurance company told me I wouldn’t receive payment for my car for at least 2 weeks. MCH took on my claim and immediately supplied me with a courtesy vehicle free of charge. It took 10 days for the cheque to arrive and they even put me in contact with one of their partner companys where I purchased another car at a big discount. I cant recommend them enough.